13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Akazukin Chacha Episode Review

To contact us Click HERE
I want to go back during the 90s. I did not recall any memory of me watching Akazukin Chacha so I obtained a copy and watched it. Actually, what raised my interest in this anime was the song titled "Kimi Iro Omoi" (SMAP) I found while browsing my music collection. It's catchy and I even made an osu! beatmap for it.

The anime was popular in the Philippines and I can't believe how they managed to create a Filipino dub of it, especially those Japanese puns.

Anyway, pictures speak louder than words so I'm gonna summarize a story through screenshots.

The Opening
How can you not think of Sailor Moon?


Episode 1
Here's Chacha, a student of  the greatest magician in the world, Seravy. 

And here we have the Great Evil Lord and his subordinate, Sorges.

Seravy gave Chacha the Princess medallion which she needed to transform.
She'll give the ring and the bracelet to her two friends at school.

Meet Riiya...

...who can transform into a wolf.

Meet Dorothy. Seravy's rival.

And Dorothy's student, Shiine, who got love at first sight with Chacha...

...so Shiine and Riiya would be constantly fighting over Chacha.

To end the episode, Chacha transforms into Magical Princess to defeat the monster of the day.
Did I mention that she's going to do this in EVERY episode?

Episode 2
Meet Riiya's grandfather

"He's your GRANDPA?!"

And here is the Dark Evil Lord, with his two balls again

Meet the school principal

Our heroes were put in Banana class under Mr. Rascal, the 'generous' teacher.

And this is the evil spy who will watch over Chacha in school

Meet Yakko, and she is overly obsessed with Seravy, and forms a rivalry with Chacha.
Seriously, she's creepy when you think about it.

Monster of the day: Rascal's possessed hair
Episode 3


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder